- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, 2006, http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/16/30/36645825.pdf
- Bottomley and Ormerod, Int. J. Sci. Ed, 1981,3,329.
- Hoffmann, et al, Proceeding of the Seeon Conference on Interest and Gender, 1998, http://www.ipn.uni-kiel.de/aktuell/buecher/ipn164.htm
- Trumper, J. Sci. Ed. Tech.,2006, 15, 47.
- Shadowing Program – High School students 16 yrs of age, http://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/education/ShadowingProgram_GRC.html
- Science Buddies, http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/news_2008.shtml
- Barnett et al, International Conference on Learning Science, 2004, http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1149126.1149133&coll=GUIDE&dl=GUIDE&type=series&idx=SERIES11362&part=series&WantType=Proceedings&title=ICLS
Publications about SMART Center
- Morse, R. (2009). How Scientists Do Science. Engaging Students in a Real-world Science Experience. Michigan Alliance of Gifted Educators Newsletter, Fall 2009.
- Morse, R. (2010). The Authentic Science Experience: Student-directed Research in a Research Laboratory. Michigan Science Teachers Association Newsletter, Spring 2010
- Morse, P.D.,II, Morse, K.A., Heiss, A. (2012). The Steppingstone Magnetic Resonance Training Center – Opportunities for Students and Faculty in a True Research Laboratory Setting. In R. Yager (Ed.), Exemplary science for building interest in STEM careers (pp. 145-159). Arlington, VA: NSTA Press.
- Morse, R. (2016). How to retire and still make a difference in the world with EPR. Chapter One. epr Newsletter, Volume 26(2), pp 25.
Publications by SMART Center students
- Uppal, S. (2012). Free Radical Generation during Roasting of Coffee Beans from Panama. epr Newsletter, Volume 22(1), pp 19.