Steppingstone Summer Day Camps are open to the public.
- Camp Hours:
- 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Extended Day:
- 7:45 am to 5:45 pm
- 30250 Grand River
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48336
- 6-13 years unless otherwise noted
- Varies by camp, please see the individual descriptions
- Prepared Lunch Option:
How to Register
To register for STEPPINGSTONE SUMMER DAY CAMPS, complete the form below.
- Tuition Deposit:
- A non-refundable $50.00 per camper, per session, is required with application information to hold a spot . This deposit is applied toward each session’s total fees. The balance is due two (2) weeks PRIOR to the start of the session. Late payments may result in loss of enrollment for your child/ren.
- Extended Day: 7:45 am – 5:45 pm
- Extended Day Fees apply to each camper each week. Unplanned Extended Day fees are $8.00 per hour per camper. After 5:45 pm late fees are applied at $2.00 per minute per camper.
ARRIVAL DEPARTURE 7:45 am @ $35/wk 4:45 pm @ $35/wk 8:15 am @ $20/wk 5:45 pm @ $70/wk
- Lunch Option:
- $30.00 per camper per week. All lunches will include a main course (such as pizza, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, etc.) fruit and/or vegetable, chips, cookie, and bottled water.
- A $25.00 per camper, per session discount is available for two (2) or more campers from the same family for the same session OR for a camper enrolling for the entire summer.
- Enrollment may be cancelled if a written notice has been received by Steppingstone no less than two weeks prior to the start of the session. After this period, tuition is due in full regardless of your child’s attendance.
- There will be no refunds of tuition deposits. Campers who attend only part of a session for any reason will not receive a refund for the rest of the session. Once registered, changes in session can be made only if space permits. Tuition and fees (not including tuition deposit) will be refunded if a written cancellation notice has been received no less then two weeks prior to the start of the session. After this period, tuition is due in full regardless of your child’s attendance.
If a course is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, all fees paid for that session will be refunded.
- Late Fees:
- All extra fees (such as unplanned Extended Day, extra snacks, etc.) are due on the first day of each summer camp session. ALL overdue charges will be assessed a $15.00 per month late payment fee until the account is paid in full. Orientation information will be distributed upon program registration.
- Information will be distributed upon program registration.
- Steppingstone reserves the right to substitute another instructor with similar skills if a currently scheduled instructor is unable to teach. A course may be cancelled if Steppingstone deems there is insufficient enrollment (see Refunds).
Fill out my online form.